Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Manuscript must be written in English and must be clear and concise to the following format:
Conclusion and Recommendation
The manuscript should be in Time New Romans and 12 font size of single line spacing not exceeding 8000 words.
Abstract should not exceed 250 words with a maximum of 5 key words and appropriate JEL Code.
The entire manuscript should not exceed 8000 words and 10 pages including Tables and diagrams. Any extra page will attract additional charges of ₦2000
Author should use APA reference style
i. Account Name: Lapai Journal of Economics
ii. Account Number: 2106634178
iii. Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Submission and Processing Steps
Article should be submitted to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
The article will be considered for review by the committee within 15 working days, after the committee has verified the author(s) authenticity through plagiarism checker.
Any author whose article is accepted for review will pay ₦6000 for Review fee.
The article is subject to reviewer and editor decision.
The review process will take a minimum of six (6) weeks.
Upon acceptance of manuscript, corresponding author is to submit the following:
Evidence of correction to be highlighted in green colour
Evidence of Payment (Authors in Nigeria will pay ₦15,000 and outside Nigeria Authors will pay $100; International Authors will be communicated on the payment mode through the corresponding Author by the Editor).
A copyright form will be sent to the corresponding Author for attestation
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.